Saturday, September 4, 2010

The House on the End of the Street: Follow Up

I finally ran into Max Thieriot.

Max Thieriot appeared in two short films before being cast in his feature film role, in 2004's Catch That Kid alongside Kristen Stewart and Cordin Bleu. He was subsequently cast in 2005's The Pacifier, playing one of the family members protected by a Navy Seal played by Vin Diesel. Thieriot appeared in The Astronaut Farmer as well as in the feature film version of Nancy Drew. In 2008, he played a younger version of Hayden Christensen's lead character in Jumper and appeared in Kit Kittredge: An American Girl. In 2009, he co-starred in the erotic thriller Chloe. He will appear in Wes Craven's My Soul to Take.

As mentioned in my previous blog entry, he is in town filming the horror-thriller House at the End of the Street. Unfortunately, I never had the chance to meet him on set.

I saw Max getting into a car to head to set and asked him for a couple of signatures.

He was really nice about it. I also asked him if I could get a picture. He said no problem. Just for the record, he was standing on a curb; he isn't really that tall.

When asked how he liked Ottawa, he said that he liked it but that it was really hot (temperatures reached 40 degrees this week). He seemed like a really cool guy. I will go and see his movie coming out later this year just to support him.

No comments:

Post a Comment