Monday, February 15, 2010

First Blog....Recap Time (2 of 2)

Actors

Mr. T
The very first celebrity that I met was back in 2000 in Calgary. We were in town for the Grey Cup and took in a Flames vs. Ducks game. Low and behold, the fan of the game turned out to be none other than Mr. T. Unbelievable. He was one of my childhood heroes and had no problem letting me have a picture with him.


Michael Douglas
I went to Humber College in Toronto back in 2001 and worked for Maple Leaf Sports and Entertainment at the ACC. I was lucky enough to meet some celebrities but wasn't allowed to ask for photos or autographs as I was working. I was fortunate enough to be able to sneak in this picture with Michael Douglas


Kevin Smith
I was in Toronto for work this past summer and was able to drive to Brantford for the Walter Gretzky Ball Hockey tournament. Kevin had found out about it while surfing the web and decided to enter a team. He was great with the fans but unfortunately wasn't around for very long in between games. He seemed to take off quite quickly, but I still managed a picture and an autograph.




I also have pictures with Tom Green, Dustin Diamond (Screech on Saved by the Bell), Joseph Gannascoli (Vito on the Sopranos), and adult film stars Ron Jeremy and Katie Morgan.
Thanks for reading one of the first of my many to come blogs. I plan to show pictures and autographs of many more celebrities to come.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment